Please Select Size
• Spacious interior for storing packs, boots, coolers and other gear
• Durable, puncture-resistant and waterproof XTC construction
• Heavy-duty 3⁄4" steel frame withstands high winds and heavy rains
• Ventilation panels keep fresh air circulating through the tent
• The 12' x 20' also fits the 13' x 27' Alaknak Tent
Get even more usable space from your Alaknak with an easy-to-install vestibule. The spacious interior makes the perfect place to store packs, muddy boots, coolers and other gear, leaving more room on the interior of your Alaknak to stretch out. And when storms threaten, you can move your camp kitchen inside the shelter of the vestibule for cooking in any weather. Constructed of the same rugged XTC fabric as the tent for incredible durability and puncture resistance while retaining the utmost in waterproof protection. A heavy-duty 3⁄4" steel frame matches up with the tent for extreme tolerance to high winds and heavy rains. The side of the vestibule is outfitted with a 40" x 40" mesh-backed, zip-close window for added light during the day and privacy when you want it. Two ventilation panels in the top keep fresh air circulating through the tent when the outer door is zipped shut. Heavy-duty No. 10 YKK® zippers.