• Updated software for a seamless user experience
• 5" LED-backlit 800x480 screen with 1,500-nit brightness
• DualBeam Plus combines two beams for coverage and precision
• SwitchFire sonar lets you customize your viewing experience
• Down Imaging lets you see down to 350 ft. below your boat
• Selective Fish ID+ and temperature alarm add fishing convenience
Humminbird's Helix 5 DI G2 Sonar delivers crisp images in a compact package that's perfect for your boat, kayak or pontoon. G2 sonar units feature updated software to enrich your time on the water. DualBeam Plus™ combines two beams for extra-wide coverage as well as precision. SwitchFire™ sonar gives you two modes to customize your display based on conditions. Clear Mode is perfect for choppy water, as it reduces clutter to produce clear images of both fish and structure down to 1,500 ft. Max Mode lets you see fish, cover, structure, thermoclines, water current and even your lure when the conditions are calm. Down Imaging® delivers crisp views down to 350 ft. below your boat. Selective Fish ID+™ alerts you when fish are in your vicinity, and even shows you their relative size. Alarm sounds when water temperature reaches a preset point, letting you know when conditions are changing. Easy-to-read 5" LED-backlit 800x480 screen with 1,500-nit brightness.