• 6 stainless steel ball bearings
• On/Off instant anti-reverse bearing
• Machined, Ported and Anodized Aluminum Spool
• Aluminum handle with soft touch knobs
• Adjustable magnetic cast control to eliminate backlash
• Smooth main gear applied star drag system
• Precision cut brass gears
• TAC and EVA handle design provides a solid grip even when the handle becomes wet
• Stainless steel guides are lightweight, strong, and corrosion resistant
The Fenwick Nighthawk™ combines the quality and premiere craftsmanship that Fenwick embodies with today’s modern day high-tech components. Featuring a unique TAC and EVA split grip handle design that provides anglers with ultimate comfort and lightweight feel. Nighthawk™ rods are designed to be extremely versatile and allow anglers to affectively fish for a wide range of species and use a variety of techniques. Pick up a Fenwick and feel why anglers have chosen Fenwick for over five decades.
|Gear Ratio||Max Drag||Pcs.|
Note: Within a series of rods, manufacturers will optimize the handle design for the length and action rating of the rod. Because of this some rods in this series may have a different handle design than the one pictured.