Please Select Size
Please Select Colour
• Velcro secured wind flap with chin guard
• Two-way heavy duty YKK® front zipper with detachable hood.
• Removable coyote fur trim with fleece lined inset collar.
• Two chest fleece lined hand warmer pockets and two front slash pockets with velcro flaps
• Body liner features seam-sealed GORE-TEX® fabric and left sleeve storage pocket
• Double reinforced elbows, zippered inner pocket, and a inside lower storage pocket
• Elasticized heavy duty inner cuffs
Built to keep you warm through the harsh winter; the Siku’s name comes from the word for ‘sea ice’ in Inuktitut. This knee-length parka has shoulder "backpack" straps, which are heavy-duty shoulder straps for portability.
Centre-back length: 36"
Liner: ENTRAX 800® fabric