• Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces, dries clear
• Once cured becomes a flexible rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
• Abrasion-resistant repairs that can withstand scrapes and scratches
• Provides a waterproof seal that won’t peel or crack over time
• Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
Fix all types of gear failures with Aquaseal FD, a clear, waterproof urethane adhesive. This flexible and durable adhesive for outdoor gear that requires a full range of motion. It also offers excellent abrasion resistance. When you rip your fishing waders on the river or tear your wetsuit while diving through prickly corals, don’t throw it away. Repair it with Aquaseal FD. It’s also useful as a wader seam sealer. Don’t let rips, tears, and holes stop you. Patch it up with the all-purpose Aquaseal FD and stay dry.
Size: 3/4 oz. tube