• Tear-drop design is easy to get in and out of
• Cross-stitched construction with Cordura nylon bottom
• Double-stitched critical seams for extra durability
• Inflatable seat lets you sit high for visibility
• Back rest fights fatigue
• Stabilizer bar with a lap apron
• 2 large gear pockets and 2 auxiliary pockets
• Integrated cargo storage behind the seat
• Removable fly patches
• Boston valves for easy inflation/deflation
From slipping through backwater slews for monster bass to cruising the edges of pristine lakes in search of hungry trout, the Caddis Pro 3000 Float Tube is the manifestation of every angler's dream. The tear-drop shape tracks incredibly well and allows easy entry and exit. The incredibly durable construction includes cross stitching, a heavy duty Cordura® nylon bottom to defend against punctures, and double-stitched critical seams to ensure it stands up to any fishing adventure! The inflatable seat and backrest have been completely upgraded over the last model to provide fatigue-fighting relief for your back, plus it allows you to sit higher so you can see those big fish cruising the shallows and have the mobility to cast for them. Integrated stabilizer bar keeps the inflatable fishing craft steady on the water, while the stripping apron lets you measure your catch up to 20". 2 large main pockets and 2 auxiliary pockets let you keep everything you need close at hand, while removable fly patches offer extra convenience for fly anglers. The Caddis Pro 3000 Float Tube boasts integrated cargo storage behind the seat. Custom-molded Boston valves.
Max Wt. Cap.: 250 lb.