Please Select Size
• T-6 aircraft aluminum frame
• Zippered back-panel access
• Built-in blaze-orange meat shelf
• Easy-access hip-belt pouches
• Integrated spotting scope pocket
• Hypervent™ suspension
• Reinforced carrying strap
• Aramid bartacking on stress points
• Hydration compatible (up to 2L)
• Adjustable waist belt with reverse tightening
• Bino connect compatible
• Badlands' new KXO-50™ fabric
• Detachable rifle/bow boot
• Large frame fits 19"-22" Torso; Medium frame fits 17"-19" Torso
The Badlands® 2200 Hunting Pack is still at the cutting edge of load-carrying perfection. Every year, they make improvements, to reduce weight, enhance balance and mobility, and just plain make it better. This year alone, more than 25 enhancements, including a lighter, stronger magnesium frame, a weight-loss program that cut nearly a pound off and a tighter, slightly lower center of gravity for increased mobility.
Total Volume: 2,750 cu. in.
Main Pocket Volume: 1,980 cu. in.
Total Weight: 5 lb. 15 oz.
Dimensions: 19" x 17" x 9"