• Quiet, durable tricot construction with 600-denier polyester oxford
• Keeps gear organized yet easily accessible
• Channeled back panel provides support and breathability
• Gain access to items inside through the pass-through compartment
• Stretch netting holds larger items or insulated clothing
• Quiver- and holster-compatible
Our Cabela’s Treestand Pack brings the perfect way to keep gear organized yet easily accessible. Channeled back paneling provides incredible support and breathability when walking to and from the stand. Once you’re in the stand, you can keep it close or hang it from a tree limb. A pass-through compartment grants access to items in the pack whether it’s opened or closed. 9 internal pockets keep gear separated and organized so you won’t have to make unnecessary movement searching for items. 4 external zip pockets keep quick-grab gear close at hand. Stretch netting on this Cabela’s hunting pack holds larger items, such as jacket or rain gear. Attach a quiver to your Cabela’s Treestand Pack using the convenient MOLLE webbing on the side panel or padded hip belt, or attach a holster to the hip belt for quick access to your handgun. Made of quiet, durable tricot with 600-denier polyester oxford.
Dimensions: 19" x 12" x 7"
Weight: 3 lb. 9 oz.
Capacity: 1,800 cu. in.
Was $159.99 $99.99