• Latest model of Wicked Ridge’s proven Invader design
• Speed-inspired remake offers big performance and accuracy
• Powerful - 360 fps with 107 ft. lbs. of kinetic energy
• Speed-minded 4S cams anchored in 11" WRX laminated limbs
• Lightweight, semi-skeletal X-Core stock
• CNC-machined, 3-1/2 lb. trigger - smooth pull with crisp break
• DFI (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor) technology
• Fully integrated pass-thru foregrip with elongated safety wings
• Integrated picatinny rail for accessories
• ACUdraw 50 - reduces draw weight by 50%
• Package includes scope, instant detach quiver, 3 aluminum arrows, and practice points
A new speed-inspired Invader design, the Wicked Ridge® Invader X4 Crossbow Package delivers great performance with pin-point accuracy. The latest version of the successful Invader, this crossbow launches arrows at game up to 360 fps with up toe 107 ft. lbs. of energy. Pairing a new riser design with speed-minded 4S™ cams anchored in 11" WRX laminated limbs, this bow gives hunters big performance from a compact design that measures just 15" wide when cocked. The Invader X4’s CNC-machined, 3-1/2 lb. trigger offers shooters a smooth trigger pull with crisp break for increased accuracy. Part of the trigger system, DFI (Dry-Fire-Inhibitor) technology keeps the crossbow from firing without an arrow loaded. Built on a lightweight, semi-skeletal X-Core stock, this lightweight crossbow offers a fully integrated pass-thru foregrip with elongated safety wings for safety, pistol grip, and integrated picatinny rail below the front of the barrel for easy accessory mounting. Integrated ACUdraw 50 self-retracting rope cocking system reduces the crossbow’s 165 lb. draw weight by 50% for easier cocking. Package includes: Multi-Line Scope, instant detach 3-arrow quiver, 3 aluminum arrows with practice points, and owner’s instructional DVD.
Overall Length: 36.5"
Power Stroke: 13.5"
Weight: 6.3 lb.