Please Select Line Weight
• Designed for the introductory fly angler
• Exceptionally forgiving during skills development
• 2-piece graphite blank
• Anodized aluminum reel seat
• 4-6 weight models feature a western-style grip
• 7-8 weight rods have Full Wells grip and removable fighting butt
• Includes protective rod sock
Designed specifically to help introductory fly anglers excel in the sport. You’ll find our White River Fly Shop® Dogwood Canyon® fly rod to be exceptionally forgiving as your skills develop. Designed for high performance, this popular 2-piece graphite fly rod is fitted with an anodized aluminum reel seat for proper balance throughout the learning cycle. The 4 through 6 weight rods feature a western-style grip, while the 7 and 8 weight models come standard with a Full Wells grip and removable fighting butt. There simply is no better way to get started in fly fishing! Protective rod sock included.
Note: Within a series of rods, manufacturers will optimize the handle design for the length and action rating of the rod. Because of this some rods in this series may have a different handle design than the one pictured.