Please Select Size
Please Select Colour/Pattern
• DryVent™ 2L shell with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation, 100% windproof fabric
• Lined with raschel fleece
• Attached, adjustable hood
• Exposed, two-way, VISLON® center front zip with internal draft flap
• Internal zippered chest pocket, exposed reverse-coil hand pocket zips
• Pit-zip venting, hem cinch-cord
• Standard fit
The North Face® Women’s Inlux Insulated Jacket is a waterproof yet breathable, insulated hooded jacket for whatever the forecast holds. The Inlux features a seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco insulation in the body and 80 g in the hood, collar and sleeves. Other features include a raschel fleece lining, multiple pockets and pit-zip venting.
Fabric: 150D 150 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with Durable Water-Repellent finish (heather), 160D 182 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with DWR finish (herringbone)
Lining: 180 G/M² 100% polyester raschel fleece (main body), 50d 73 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta (sleeve and lower-body)
Insulation: Heatseeker™ Eco 50% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation
Avg Weight: 835 g (29.45 oz.)
Center Back: 29"
Was $269.99 $199.98