• Rugged cot with fast setup design
• Oversized 82"L x 30"W sleeping surface - PVC-backed 450D polyester
• Rugged powder-coated steel frame
• Strong brackets and hinges for long-lasting strength
• Built-in lever arm - makes setup quicker and easier
• Folds down to 42-1/2" x 8" x 5"
• Carry bag included
A quick and easy to setup cot worthy of the Alaskan Guide name, the Cabela's Alaskan Guide® Cot with Lever Arm offers trustworthy strength and sleeping comfort. The oversized 82"L x 30"W sleeping surface made of PVC-backed 450D polyester makes it easy to kick back and relax in the tent or cabin. Rugged powder-coated steel frame features strong brackets and hinges for long-lasting strength. Built-in lever arm on the frame shortens the side bar during setup for easy end bar attachment, then locks the cot in place for use. Folds down to 42-1/2" x 8" x 5" to fit in included nylon carry bag.
Dimensions: 83-1/2"L x 32"W x 19-1/2"H (212.09 cm x 81.28 cm x 49.53 cm)
Maximum weight capacity: 300 lb. (136.07 kg)