• ED glass and multilayer lens and prism coatings
• 92% light transmission, true colour fidelity and excellent contrast
• Lightweight, tough die-cast magnesium alloy with rubber grip panels
• Locking diopter keeps them set perfectly for your eyes
• Nitrogen-filled waterproof, fogproof performance, even at altitude
Nikon built their MONARCH HG Binoculars around extra-low-dispersion (ED) glass and added multilayer coatings to all lenses and prisms, plus a dielectric high-reflective multilayer coating to the roof prisms to ensure exceptional clarity at all huntable hours. Up to 92% light transmission, true-to-life colour fidelity and a phase-correction prism coating that enhances resolution and contrast give you the ability to pick apart a distant hillside at first or last light. Lightweight, compact die-cast magnesium-alloy construction delivers the toughness to go anywhere without weighing you down. Rubber grip panels ensure sure handling in all sorts of weather. A wide interpupilary distance adjustment ensures a perfect fit for your eyes, while a locking diopter keeps them set just the way you want. Long eye relief and twist-up eyecups. Scratch-resistant lens coatings. Nitrogen filled to resist water pressure and prevent fogging up, even in low-pressure, high-altitude environments. Minimum focus distance of just 65 ft. lets you scan thick brush near your stand. Backed by Nikon's No-Fault Repair/Replacement policy and a limited lifetime warranty.