• Pump-action 12-gauge shotgun chambered for 2-1/2", 2-3/4" & 3" magnum ammunition
• Dual 7-round magazines with automatic alternating or selectable feed, snap open loading ports and cartridge counter magazine followers
• Integrated top mounted picatinny rail for iron sights or optics
• Technical polymer receiver with integrated spring loaded shell feeding device
• Quick removable fire control housing containing the hammer, sear and disconnector
• Spring assisted pin ejector
• Fibre reinforced flip up stock / shell funnel.
• Fibre reinforced butt plate with energy absorbing recoil pad.
• 4140 steel bolt body, precision machined and heat treated 4140 steel rotary bolt heat with three locking lugs
• Precision machined 4140 steel barrel with muzzle threaded to accept Beretta style chokes
• Forward, rear and mid-point quick detachable sling swivel mointing points
• Matt black non-glare anodizing on all aluminum parts
• Matt black chrome or black oxide on all steel parts
The unique UTAS-15 tactical shotgun is a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun with two 7-round selectable or alternately feeding magazine tubes. The tubes have snap-open loading ports and cartridge counter magazine followers. A selector switch located on the top of the tube/barrel assembly allows for use of multiple ammo types. Constructed primarily of fibre-reinforced, injection-moulded polymer, the UTS-15 weighs only 6.9 pounds for quick pointing and easy handling. The 100% polymer receiver features an integrated, spring-loaded shell-feeding device and a quick-removable fire control housing, sear, and disconnector. The UTAS-15's bolt body, rotary bolt, barrel and flash suppressor are made of 4140 steel that's been heat-treated and precision machined.
|12||2-1/2", 2-3/4" and 3"||7 x 2-3/4"
6 x 3"p