• Bag-on-bottle technology prevents propellant from mixing with spray
• Generously apply to skinned carcass to reduce bacteria/mould growth
• Prevents flies and insects from contaminating meat
• 10-oz. can treats up to three deer or a whole elk
• Spray on skinned meat and place in game bags
Protect your game meat from bacteria and egg-laying insects with our Carcass Spray. Bag-on-bottle technology prevents the aerosol propellant from mixing with the spray inside the can. Spraying a generous amount of the laboratory-tested, patent-pending formula on the skinned carcass lowers bacteria and mould growth. Allows you to age the carcass longer, resulting in less waste and spoilage. You can also spray directly on the cape to reduce hair slippage.10-oz. can treats up to three deer or a whole elk. Spray on skinned meat and place in game bags.
Size: 295.7 ml (10 oz.)